So not only did I GRADUATE last week (eeeep – more coming on that soon!) BUT I also went on a fun lil’ adventure with one of my besties from back in high school, Dani! One morning we ventured through the countryside until we reached Kooroomba where we were greeted by rows upon rows of grape vines, fields of lavender and mountains lining the distant horizon. It was b-e-a-utiful. And seeing as I’ve had a life-long obsession with alllll things lavender, I was totally in my element ha! They even had lavender ice-cream – I didn’t even know that was a thing?! To top it all off, afterwards we went picnicking at a nearby Lake which you can see in the last photo – how pretty is it?! The whole day was the perfect way to kick off Summer!
This day got me thinking about all the things I want to do this summer and I figured why not make a Summer bucket list?! SO here we go:
- Visit a Sunflower field! (this one has been on my to-do list forever)
- Get my new car (cannot wait!!)
- Cute beach picnic
- Wake up super early and drive down to the beach for sunrise
- Roadtrip to somewhere I’ve never been before
- Learn to just go with the flow
- Go hiking
- Summer nights out dancing
- Visit new places in my hometown
- Figure out how to properly use my camera once and for all ha!
- Read 5 new books
- Say yes to new adventures – A.K.A get out of my comfort zone
- Meditate every day
- Stretch every day
- Walk/exercise outdoors more
- Start/Finish an exciting project
- Play the piano again (I played classical piano for 10 years but I’ve had a break from it the past 6 years – hopefully I still remember how to play it!)
Now let’s see how many of these I get through ha! What’s on your Summer/Winter bucket list?!