Every semester, after a busy few weeks of university exams I find myself in a food slump. I’ve spent the past month sticking to the same quick and easy meals and now my diet is lacking in variety. As you guys probably know by now, variety is key to a healthy diet! The more variety, the greater the number of nutrients.
So I went scouring the web for some healthy recipes, and figured I would share my findings with you all!
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Broccoli by Love & Lemons
- Giant Veg Rosti by Jamie Oliver
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust by Chocolate Covered Katie (I love pizza and I’m very curious to see how this will turn out)
- Avocado Pesto Pasta by A Cozy Kitchen
- One Pot Vegetable Penne Pasta by Love & Lemons
- Rainbow Rice from the APD Cookbook
- Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters by The Healthy Chef
- The Perfect Ratatouille by The Healthy Chef
- Stuffed Zucchini with Beef and Avocado by Andie Mitchell
- Sweet Potato Hash Egg Skillet by Naturally Ella
- Easy Roasted Veggies with Quinoa and Pesto by Deliciously Ella
How delicious do these sound? I can’t wait try them and hopefully, find some new favourite recipes. Let me know in the comments below if you end up making any! x